Rollerwheel Liquid Liner
Like training wheels for liquid lining, MAC introduces our new Rollerwheel Liquid Liner. The groundbreaking spinning disk applicator absorbs the perfect amount of product to provide a continuous, smooth, even stroke of color. Skinny-lined and defined, a winged effect or a bold geometric look. Let the rolling applicator do all the work for the perfect liquid line, every time.
- Available in four shades with a range of finishes, including matte and shiny
- Because MAC shares your commitment to the environment, they have created the Back-to-MAC Program. By returning six MAC primary packaging containers to a MAC counter, you’ll receive a free MAC lipstick of your choice.
- Lipsticks provided at no charge with the Back-to-MAC Program cannot be returned or exchanged. Back-to-MAC is only available in stores.
- MAC does not test on animals and never asks others to test for them. Some governments conduct animal testing to prove safety before selling MAC products.
- MAC is working toward a cruelty-free world and is taking steps toward that goal every day.
Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner, 0.1 oz
WHAT IT IS: A true original. This award-winning long-wearing eyeliner offers the precision of liquid liner with the ease of a gel-based formula—all with 12 hours of waterproof and sweat- and humidity-resistant wear. WHY IT’S DIFFERENT: Highly pigmented, this gel formula delivers subtle to dramatic looks that are easy to apply, long-wearing, and won’t smudge or fade.
- Dip the tip of the Ultra Fine Eyeliner Brush (sold separately) into Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner, being sure to coat both sides of the brush.
- Wipe off any excess on a tissue.
- Working quickly, apply liner in short, even strokes close to the lash line, from the inner to the outer eye corner.